Tuesday, April 22, 2008

New round robins

Some of our round robins are coming to a close and I have been asked if there will be any more. If there is interest new groups can be formed, however to make things easier for me the groups will need to have a team leader who can help keep the group on track. Aileen jumped in on the Beginners International group and helped tremendously to keep everyone co-ordinated and if we do more of these it will help if each new group has someone who will do the same. So if you missed out on the first round robin, you can sign up for the next round robin.

If you are interested in participating let me know either in the comments or by sending me an email. The address is sharon at gagechek dot com if you want to send me an email. Remember that if you just make a comment, but aren't a member of Blogger, I can't backtrack to get in touch with you.

Let me know if you are interested in more round robins and in what kind of round robin you would like to participate in.

2 comments:

singtatter said...

Dear Sharon, joining this current round of round robin started me looking at designing and I'm so glad to have participated. I would like to join another new round, and I don't mind co-ordiating the team. I don't have any preference on projects as long as it is not doily.

Here's an idea but I don't know if it will be well received - a name tag with tatted alphabets mounted on a fabric (eg. cross stitch fabric) and with a tatted edging. Hopefully, each name is about 4 to 6 alphabets.

Ellen

Jeff Hamilton said...

Hi Sharon,

Is there enough interest to host another round robin? I am interested in participating in one. I too would be willing to be a coordinator if necessary.