Monday, January 26, 2009

Taking Suggestions

Our most recent round robins have all been sent out successfully and as anticipated, with each group having one person to keep things on track, they have all moved smoothly. Thanks so much to Jeff, Aileen and Connie for all your hard work. One of the requested categories was Angels but there weren't enough people to get a group set up. Many of the participants want to go again so we will be starting new groups as soon as we have 5 or more participants. This time around I will be taking suggestions for projects that you would like to make. So what will it be this time? Hearts because February will be here soon? More Butterflies because they're pretty? Will the Angels finally soar? What would you like to tat? Leave comments and don't forget if you want to sign up, I need your snail mail addy emailed to me.

5 comments:

maria said...

Dear Sharon,
I realy thank you and Jeff for the precious help for all of us and if it is possible, I would like to be with all of you again!!!
I would like to try hearts,angels...and want to learn more and more with all of you!!!!
My best regards to all of you dear tatters of the world,
Maria

Miranda said...

Dear Sharon,
I would like to join a round robin. How do I go about it?

I like butterflies and flowers (who doesn't?). Or how about each tatter do something representative of the area where they live? It could be your state flower, a snowflake if you live someplace cold, a fish if you live near water, that kind of thing.

Miranda

Needledreams said...

I would like to start participating on the Round Robins. I'm getting a POBox here in Egypt this week probably. The theme... Anything!!! lol I love to try anything and everything. I think an interesting theme could be "Original Motifs", but that would be only for the braves... Another theme could be using a specific technique; like split rings patterns o beading tatting, clunies, etc. This could motivate people to learn and practice new techniques. I can't wait to see what this year will bring!

JB said...

Hi Sharon,

I would like to be included in one for snowflakes if you have another one of those.

Everyone has done a beautiful job.

Anonymous said...

Please include me in, As usual I have no preferences.

BoB