Saturday, January 17, 2009

Third round of butterflies

A new lot of butterflies have been spotted. Everyone have their nets out? Good!

This specimen hails from Chile! From the book of "Tatted Butterflies", Meme has done a great job. Look at those lovely clunies!


This lovely pink one's from Melissa who has done it up nicely for Becky. It was designed by Sabina Carden-Madden for the Simple angel series. It is part 3 the butterfly motif and was tatted in size 30 DMC. The pattern for this one can be found here.


This is Becky's butterfly for Melissa! Another original done in size 40 Venus thread! Do i sniff a pattern book of butterflies coming soon?


This is my butterfly for Meme from an italian designer! I got the link from Bellaonline.com! Done in size 80 Dmc - I had to use a beading needle to sew the ends in! I changed it a little so that it looks like a landed butterfly. The pattern for it can be found here.

We're one butterfly short here, I'm still waiting for it to arrive. Hope it lands soon!

2 comments:

TattingChic said...

It looks like everyone is doing such nice work. Thanks for the links to the patterns! :)

Memé said...

Thanks for the comments. I love exchanges. This clunny butterfly is my fourth clunny project.... and I get it... :)